1) In the event of a cancellation, funds will be returned to credit card used to make the purchase. ALL REFUNDS will be subjected to a $25 cancellation fee, per player, per entry. All refund requests must be submitted via e-mail to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2) For TJGT Membership – TJGT memberships (full season, partial season and CBM) are non-refundable 24 hours after purchase.
3) For Qualifier Series and Junior Series events – Refund request deadline is 12 PM, 5 days before the event (Ex: Monday at 12 PM before a Sat-Sun tournament). Once the deadline has passed, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN, unless one of the below requirements is met:
- Significant injury or illness
- Death of family member or close friend
- Qualification for state- or national-level tournament (AJGA, USGA, etc). This does not include qualifiers, only the tournaments themselves.
4) For Elite Series events – Refund request deadline is 12 PM, 7 days before the event. Once the deadline has passed, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN, unless one of the requirements outlined above is met.
5) No refunds will be given, regardless of reason, after 7 AM the day before an event. By this time, pairings have been set and courses have been informed of guaranteed player counts.
6) Entry fees will be refunded in the way they were paid. Credit used will be refunded as credit to player’s account, card payments will be refund to CC, minus $25 cancellation fee.
7) Please allow 1-2 business days for all refunds to be processed, and another 3-5 business days for funds to show back up on your CC account.
A tournament that completes nine holes by players within a division (boys 15-18, boys 11-14, girls 15-18, girls 11-14) is deemed a completed tournament. Therefore, no refund for the divisions that have completed the 9 holes. Rankings are at the discretion of the individual ranking system guidelines: Golfweek, Jr. Golf Scoreboard and AJGA for PBE awards. TJGT will make every effort to complete a minimum of 9 holes placing a priority on safety first.
If a tournament does not complete nine holes using the above divisional policy, players will receive a refund of the tournament fee, less a $45 cancellation fee to cover tee gift and staffing costs. The net refund will be credited back to the credit card used to make payment. If a complete cancellation occurs before a tournament has begun, a full refund will be given to each player. In the event of a full cancellation, please allow up to 7 business days for refunds to be processed, due to field sizes. Note: a tournament has officially started once check-in begins before the first round.