IMPORTANT TJGT INFORMATION!
NEW for the 2016-'17 season, The Texas Junior Golf Tour (TJGT) is using a NEW software system for all Customer accounts, tournament registrations & operations. We assure you the same level of quality and customer service will continue to all tour members!
Current and Past TJGT Members:
If you were a member of the TJGT in a past season or with another tour that uses ShotStat.
- Click on the "Login Icon" to login and register for season membership or tournaments.
If you need to retrieve your New TJGT UserName/Password issued August 8th:
- Click on the "Login Icon" and then click on the "Forgot Password" link on the Login screen to reset your password.
- Enter in the "Parent Email" and submit. Your newly issued UserName and Password will be emailed to your parent email.
Contact the TJGT staff if you are having problems.
New Website Users Registration:
If you are new to the TJGT and need to create a new account.
- Click Here to set up your Customer (Parent) account.
- Enter your Parent information first and choose your own unique UserName and Password
- After you have submitted your parent account, a new form will appear to enter your junior golfer information
- You can enter in multiple golfers by completing a new form for each child.
Registering for Tournaments:
- Login to the site
- Navigate to the Tournament List by going to "Upcoming Schedule" in the main menu.
- Your junior golfer(s) will show up on the bottom right of each tournament
- Check the tournaments in which your child(ren) will play and click "Register" at the bottom of the Tournament List
- Click on the "Account" Icon next your name on the top right of the page.
- At your dashboard, you can edit your account or your junior golfer account(s).
- To add a junior golfer to your account, click on the "Plus" Icon.
NOTE!: Within the new TJGT software system (‘ShotStat’), all parents have ONE ‘Customer’ account with all their child(ren) attached to the ONE account. You may use the one login for multiple child(ren) and register for individual tournament(s) within the same account. Each player/child will still need to register for TJGT membership within the parent ‘Customer’ account.